What is this program
This initiative lies at the heart of our vision. Our goal is to train 5 – 7 new church planters every year. The content of the training will be based on the excellent material of ‘‘City to City’’. As we have already mentioned the material will be adjusted to the needs and particularities of our region.
What’s the format?
There are three basic components to this program:
Two week-long Intensives
The core of the program will be two week-long intensives in Athens where the participants will be taught the basics by our team but also have the opportunity to see first-hand what work is needed to plant a church and how our network functions.
Who is this
Τhe program is open to all:
- Who have a clear calling to plant a church in a city in the Balkans.
- Who are already in the process of planting a church or who intend to plant a church in the near future
- Who have the endorsement of a local church, denomination or church network
- Who have accountability for their work (sending church, denomination)
- Who accept the Lausanne Covenant statement of Faith
What will you
Some of the things that you will you learn:
- Evangelistic Dynamic of the Church
- Demographic and Ethnographic Research
- Kingdom Centered Prayer
- Recruiting and training a launch team
- Cultural Engagement
- Holistic Ministry
- Contextualized Ministry
- Evangelistic Worship
- Elements of a church planting plan
We would love to hear from you:
Create a meeting place to exchange ideas between theologians, social scientists, and ministry practitioners.
Every two years there will be a conference with the goal first of all to gather all those who have taken part in our training.